In the year 1947, there was a loud voice heard with flame shooting up in a patch of desert and it was like an explosion heard by a police officer Lonnie Zamora in New Mexico. His experience was under dispute for many years later as he saw a shinning element on the top of the hill making loud noises. Zamora had seen UFO rising in the sky and flying away in swift motion. The sightings of UFOs are unexplained and scientists are investigating on the visualization of strange objects till date.
The tips clubbed by CIA from flyer saucer intelligence are highlighted below:
- The special group was created after finding the sightings of saucer and shiny object in 1947. It could be anything from a foreign craft to UFOs, but research and development department specially designed to know about it was named as SIGN and this specific project was called ‘Blue Book’.
- The investigation goals were thought to be figured out and the project was considered in a way to prohibit threats causing to the US. The stimuli and cause of the activities was majorly thought to be known to the researchers.
- Experts were consulted for project Blue Book and there were researches made with the help of scientists from NASA and National Center for Atmospheric Research for these unidentified resources.
- The false possibilities were excluded and the common aircraft issues were taken into consideration.
- The reporting system was well organized and the other options like aircrafts, astronomical bodies, balloons, satellites in the form of mirages were considered.
- The witness was examined with proper documentation to reveal if their viewing was proper and whatever they saw was recorded for reviewing by experts.
- Physical and forensic evidences were gathered and the investigations were made to different levels for expert analysis.
- Controlled experiments from different resources were made for the appropriate results.